Monday, July 17, 2006

happily ever after

Finished watching 上错花娇嫁对郎 yesterday! I like it! Although the audience could have foretold what would happen in the end.

I like suspense. I like guessing as to what is going to happen next. I like series’ that keep me wanting to watch the next episode right after the one I’m watching is finished. Which brings us to the reason as to why I like Nancy Drew and Harry Potter books. Actually, I just love books….period. I like stories that keep me turning page to page, not knowing what to expect next.

I don’t like stories that just say happily ever after in the end. They don’t give me a clue as to what is going to happen next to the main characters. I like guessing, but not when there is no clue. Everybody knows that there is no such thing as happily ever after. Without the harsh reality of life these days, it's hard to believe in happily ever after anyways.

No comments: