Saturday, December 10, 2005

post-redefense delight

Finally! The defense is over and done with! Although I am a wee bit disappointed that we didn't get the grade we expected…anyways, the grade given was already okay. Just not close to what we expected.

Well, true it's better if you don't have a lot of expectations since you won't get hurt too much when you don't reach that goal, but I find it kinda challenging with the pressure that goes on. I don't know. I always seem to fail(not necessarily fail, but stay mediocre) at everything..I already anticipate the defeat (whatever) coming. Am I making sense?

Oh yeah…my laptop had an accident yesterday. I was walking to the conservatory to meet my thesis mates when I suddenly dropped my bag (where the laptop was also in). I was trying to fish my phone out of the bag when it fell. I was shocked. It's still okay..apart from the wifi turning itself off and that it wouldn’t turn on again, and the loosening of the battery. Hehe tip:buy a bag that has thicker padding.

OMG! Christmas is coming! I can now feel the Xmas spirit floating in the air.

I changed my layout again...this time with butterflies to show that I'm free...hehe

1 comment:

Kaka said...

congrats char!! good work!! i can feel your nerves and muscles and brain relaxing! ^o^ give yourself some rest. take care!