Monday, December 12, 2005

Do I have separation anxiety?

ok...so here I am...about to graduate. I have a clear sense of what I want to do or where to go. I just have no idea how I'm going to do it. haha No...I am not going through the stage of quarter life crisis.

I was hanging out at the department the other day. I found that one of the things I'm going to miss the most about my college life is the department. This place is the coolest place on campus. =D I don't know...I just love the feel of the place. The entire aura there is just different from all the other academic departments/faculty lounges in school. In short, I'm going to miss it...I won't babble too much. hehe

Of course, when I leave Manila, I'll miss my house, my room, my bed, etc. Will I miss my sister? ermmm...maybe. Joke! Of course I'll miss my family. But I promise myself...I won't come back to Manila, no matter how homesick I get, until I reach my goals.

What are my goals exactly? I'm not too sure..but first on the list would definitely be buying a Mercedes Benz for Dad. I promised him that.

2 comments:

Kaka said...

if i remember correctly, you promised to get me a BMW =P

Enelrahc said...

haha =P