Saturday, May 03, 2008

monthly roundup?

This is a long overdue post...Haha SO much has happened, at least that's how it feels. Training has been over for a couple of weeks. I pretty much have the account opening process faultless. And I feel my brain capacity has somewhat improved from remembering where every single document or file is placed (or at times, who last borrowed it). Aside from that, I have to remember which client is coming and what his/her name is, lest my boss asks me who the person is and I just stare blankly at him. Getting my brain to work after one year of dullness is extremely hard, but now, I believe the rust has shed off and I'm getting better response from my brain. Haha There are overtimes now and then, but I’m fine with it. At least when I finish my work at the office, I don’t have to think about it after I get home.

Aside from work, had two out of town trips this summer. One was to Japan, which I believe I have already mentioned in my previous post(Sorry, I haven't provided a more detailed account of the trip. Have been too busy.) and the other trip was with my officemates on the company outing to Boracay. I am not really a beach person, but I seem to like the nice, breathtaking, blue water scene in front of me in Boracay. I love the ultra fine, almost powdery, white sand in Station 1. I vow to stay at Station 1, particularly Discovery Shores, the next time I go to Boracay. Haha

Movie reviews naman...Recently saw Forbidden Kingdom recently. Great cast. Liu Yifei was so pretty! She looks better in ancient Chinese dramas than in the modern attire. Aside from the cast, I liked the SFX too. Makeup was also wonderful. I didn't even recognize Jet Li as the Monkey King at first. The script was also funny. The funny lines were mostly delivered by Jackie Chan...as usual. Melvin felt that the ending was pretty bitin. But for me, it was alright. The movie closed well.

No comments: