Saturday, May 03, 2008

love

Have been pondering about the highly complex, and extremely confusing topic of love lately. I'm somehow exploring that now, you see. Yeah, I know, I've always been a late bloomer. But then, better late than never, eh? Anyway, I'm trying to figure out if I really like someone. It's just so hard, he does stuff sometimes that on any given day could be endearing or something that would tick me off(if I prefer to think about it) on another day. I know, maybe I'm just being too picky. But hey, we're talking long term relationships here. Really, I'm so confused. Well, he's sending me really mixed signals that I can't seem to figure out too. First few dates, he's like, "I like being single." After a few dates, he doesn't mention that again, and starts talking relationships. I think I'll end it at this until the question mark above my head disappears. hehe

But on my end, I'm not rushing into a relationship yet. I'm still trying to figure out what I want in life. I believe that I still want to have a stable career first before I go into a relationship. Then, I also plan to pursue an MBA abroad, and I don't think that I'm the type to let go of that dream just for a relationship. I'd try my best to maintain both, but I won't let go of one for the other.

No comments: