Tuesday, January 22, 2008

one year at work

Today marks my first year here at my first real job. Is it good or bad? The good would be that I have a stable job in a very safe work environment. The bad would be I have no chances for career growth...as in 0.00%. Oh, yeah, another good thing is that we have free time once in a while....although some people tend to multitask and watch videos while working. *tsk tsk* haha It's not a crime, but hey, who cares...as long as you do a good job, right? Anyway, as one of my previous officemates said, "Binabayaran ka para manuod ng series at movies, san ka pa?" Might I say, our salary is actually quite enticing? haha This is a good job except that it's totally not a career.

This said, I am now considering my options.

_________
met up with my HS friends last Saturday. It was the first time in months that we saw each other. I totally miss HS days. Thanks to Ka for the doggie keychain, and Lin for the hair spa..They smell real good. :)

No comments: