Monday, January 14, 2008

Love Diva


I'm currently listening to F.I.R's newest album Love Diva(愛· 歌姬). I totally love the music F.I.R makes! Fave tracks are 第十行星 and 月牙灣. Wish I could sing like Faye.F.I.R has definitely evolved. Compared to their previous albums, the new album has a jazz-y feel to it.

_____
Weekend roundup:
My weekend started early as I took a half day leave off work on Friday because I had a job interview. After that, I went to Greenbelt to meet up with mom and dad who were shopping there. I bought a top at Zara, and a pair of shorts at M&S. =)

I spent the entire Saturday in front of the PC. Fixing the desktop and installing some programs on my laptop and putting album covers on the songs in my iTunes library. Really, my iPod is making me so O.C. haha

Yesterday, we went to Grandma's house to have an advance celebration of her birthday. She's turning 88 this year.

________
"Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head and remind yourself of who you are. And where you wanna be. And sometimes you have to venture outside your world in order to find yourself."- Gossip Girl

No comments: