Wednesday, August 15, 2007

some stuff I did today

I was late for work today due to the floods caused by the heavy rainfall...This is just one of life's ironies, when there's no rain, we complain, when there's rain, we also complain.

Anyway, I got to work at around 9:30. Had lunch around 12:30. We were supposed to have lunch at Shakey's but with the rain and all, we just ordered for delivery. Lunch was great! Am still full. haha

Today, wasn't really productive, I just finished a little more than a half of a PTL and one BTS, and I'll be starting to PR the BTS that was supposed to be submitted early this week(but was delayed because someone submitted late) after I finish this entry.

So, while I was trying to look productive here at work, I found some real interesting webpages:
Now, I'm wondering how Joy and I are going to go home. Hmmm....

No comments: