Thursday, August 16, 2007

I want these!


This is the new Samsung YP-P2.

It's like the Apple iPhone, with its' touchscreen interface. The previous and next thingie during video playback is a bit quirky(as seen in the video), but I believe that's only a minor problem that won't prevent consumers from wanting this product. I also love the big screen! It'll be great for watching Ugly Betty, Heroes, and other movies.. :D Although I am a bit worried about the resolution and file format support. Hope they'll make it to support AVI files.

Then there's this USB storage device I saw on the Cnet Asia website...It's a 3-mm thin USB drive that carries a whopping 32GB of memory. It's small enough to fit into a wallet...at least that's what's written here. Looks can really be deceiving! When I first saw the picture, I thought that it was just a card reader or something. haha

It's expensive though, costing at US$300+ for one.

and then I also saw some really cute, mushroom look-alike speakers, called the X-Mini Capsule Speaker. They are also USB-powered, but they have rechargeable batteries built-in. And quoting from the site,"it uses a patented technology that mimics the resonance of a sub-woofer." Not bad for something awfully cute and with a price tag of US$32...

No comments: