Saturday, April 16, 2011

(Un)certainties

Am 25, going on 26 this July. A lot of friends have already found their special someone's, some have already tied the knot and started a family. I envy them at times. Fate still hasn't sent the right guy for me towards my way yet. At the moment, am still enjoying singlehood and the freedom of having little worries and responsibilities, that would come in definitely when "me" becomes "we".

Its probably quarter life crisis. I've been reflecting on my life lately and how its going and where its headed. Part of me feels like am at the place I want to be, but part of me still wants to go out and explore what I can do. I feel like that I can still be molded to do something greater, something that will bring out the best in me. There's just so much energy in me that wants to burst out. As with everything, the future brings certainties and uncertainties. Both scare me a bit, as both have both given factors and the missing "x". Both will need determination and will on my side, am I ready?

No comments: