Sunday, April 10, 2011

Excitement!


A few more weeks before the annual family trip...yey! Have to finish the details about our trip after Shobe finishes her finals. Wanted to go to the Taiwan International Flora Expo, but seeing the daily crowd of visitors on the news, am thinking about going or not. I feel that I should be going there to relax with al the nature and beautiful scenery around, but will I be able to enjoy with the people around? Places I definitely want to go include Shilin Night Market, Taipei 101 and Wu Fen Pu. Also planning to go to Ding Tai Fung, Yong Kang Street, Di Shui Fang(for vegetarian goodies). This is definitely going to be a trip that would make a foodie real happy. haha

Waching "My Princess" at the moment...super cute K-Drama, haven't been able to watch K-Dramas lately, its a fun way to enjoy the weekend.

Am so in love with hair braids right now aftr watching the drama, been trying to do the hair braid ala Kim Tae Hee(Lee Seol) in the drama but haven't been successful yet. Trying to search online on how they do it. haha Hair braids remind me of when I was little and mom used to do my hair. I was so amazed back then, because every day my mom had a new way of doing my hair.

New addiction...Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese from Happy Lemon. I thought it was a weird combination before I tried it, but the mixture was absolutely heavenly.

No comments: