Saturday, August 02, 2008

tu justificas mi existencia

I'm so happy lately..with this happiness it makes me kinda insecure and uneasy at times. There are times when I'm so scared that I'm going to get hurt if one day I wake up and realize that this is not what I really want. I hope that that day will not happen, or if it does, no one gets hurt by it. The latter is pretty impossible, I know. There are a lot of times where I'm not sure if what am doing is right, if he's the right person or if we are indeed a perfect match. I'm still starting to learn about love...and for now, I find that love is not just a feeling that you feel. It's more of a decision, a decision to accept a person, including his/her flaws.

I never knew how good it feels to have someone caring for you all the time.

_____
Had dinner with Erika, Aileen, Malt at John and Yoko last Friday. Food was great..It was neo-Japanese food at its' best. Love the Crispy Squid Teriyaki and like their sushi selections.


Watched Dark Knight with Melvs last week...Heath Ledger's performance was superb! It gave me chills everytime, he put his knife close to his victims' face and asks, "Why so serious? Let me put a smile on your face."

No comments: