Saturday, August 09, 2008

Be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it

There was a drought of clients last last week, so I somewhat hoped that there would be some new clients this week so that I would have something to do, aside from filing and doing other stuff that aren't really part of my job description.

Well, my wish came true this week, only the clients that came all gave me headaches. One wanted to forge the signature of the corporate secretary, the other used his maid to be the chairman of the board therefore they lacked all the necessary ID's, and yet another one forged his boss' signature on the withdrawal slip and expected us to let him withdraw...And they all got mad at me, saying why I was making it so difficult for them. Excuse me, who's making it difficult for who? What if I get audited? These people are just so unreasonable and inconsiderate. What's with these people anyway? This is not a child's game where you can make all the rules. And no, I will DEFINITELY not let you have your way just because you're Chinese and I'm Chinese. That is just not a valid reason. I really hate it when people expect me to give them special treatment just because we're both Chinese.

No comments: