Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Me

I've been thinking the past few days. Wondering about what I am going to do now that I am back in Manila, pondering on how I am as a person. I'm the type of person who will never tell a person his bad habits in front of him/her. I'll probably just post it in my blog or tell it to my mom, then remind myself never to commit those mistakes other people are doing.I know that nobody's perfect, so who am I to tell others of their mistakes, right?

I feel that I've changed after 50 days in Beijing. I learned a lot during this trip. Somehow I feel that I learned more about myself than what the teachers taught in the classroom. I'm now more mature, more open-minded and liberated in dealing with things. I've become wiser and more reasonable(not that I was unreasonable before, haha). I now think before I speak. I think farther, plan ahead...It's great!

One thing I regret most about the trip is that the 50 days was just too short...wish we could've extended for a few more days.
~~~
sidetrip!
I'm ranked 8th in our class, Candee is 5th. But It doesn't matter about the ranking, what's important is that we are in Level 6!!!Yeah!!!! =)

Posted some pics in my multiply and flickr accounts!

No comments: