Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thes-is the life part 3

It's anbout 4 AM right now...and guess where I am...still in my room printing more in one night than I have had in the past 7 or 8 years since I've had my HP Deskjet 670C. My poor printer! So here I am, waiting for the printing to finish and overseeing everything so that every page comes out okay,while my groupmates are wandering off somewhere in dreamland. sigh! After I get home tomorrow, I'm going to sleep. I'll edit the TV and radio ad on Wednesday(if ever I will be able to wake up before dinner that day haha joke) or maybe it could be my groupmates turn to lose a night of sleep hehe (joke!)

anyways, I'm in a pretty grouchy mood. I'm tired, sleepy and somewhat bored from sitting in front of the computer everyday for the past few weeks.

Also, I still haven't seen the latest Harry Potter movie...and I don't want to watch it on DVD. I want to see it on the big screen!!!! Life is so frustrating.

The only perk I got for last week was that I got a new pair of pumps coz my old one broke when I was still having my OJT. It's a good thing mom remembered that I needed new shoes. I was planning on just window -shopping and buying some stuff for when I leave in February.

We also had dinner together with Sa-I-Ma's family. Food was good...loved the tuna sashimi.

No comments: