Saturday, November 05, 2005

insomnia

I can't sleep. I was feeling sleepy before dinner, but I can't sleep now, so I decided to come back to my computer. It's so weird. I'll just type type type til I get sleepy.

Anyways, I'm checking out the Hong Kong Disneyland site right now. Nice place...duh! The sounds are choppy coz of the poor(slow, rather) net connection. Anyways, I'm checking if they still have rooms at the hotel for December. Dad wants to go.hehe

I was just thinking about the stuff I learned at the spiritual growth seminar I attended last week. and I realized that most, if not all, of the topics that were discussed are just really true in this society. First was the "If you hang out with chickens, you'll become a chicken even if you were meant to be an eagle." They didn't phrase it that way. I just forget how they put it. I find it really helpful. And that just goes to show that I don't need to be wait for people to give me a go signal before I start doing something. I just have to do whatever I want and like, provided that its legal. haha I just need to be myself..that's all. and if others don't like me..well, thats not my problem. I think I'm getting away from the topic. Hihi Basta! If I stay forever with one group of people, nothing will ever change in my life.

I'll have to talk about the other lessons some other time...when I get enoough sleep...I'd probably just ramble on and on right now.

No comments: