Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blue Valentine

This years' Valentines was pretty much same as always...lonely and cold. haha Need to 加油with regards to my love life. *blush*

Nothing exceptional happened except that we were able to finish early(based on the standards as of late) and no errors (Yey!) It was just a normal day, with more physical labor, which I enjoy, as my hands are busy doing just routine work and I could just relax. I'd call it therapeutic. Lately, I haven't had time to just sit down and take a breather at work. I barely have enough time to have lunch, before someone calls me. These days I just swallow my food barely even chewing just to save time. Bad habit, I know...JY made my day with the "Booooo" comment when someone just wanted to split their bills into smaller denominations. Its times like this that make work fun.

Been going through my review books again. I've decided to go back to school...Hope to be able to make it for the spring intake. :) Have to concentrate on this goal.

No comments: