Saturday, September 24, 2011

lifestyle changes

Been on a "strict" diet the past few weeks after our initial fitting for Atsi B's wedding next week. It was partly forced though hahaha because I couldn't eat much really when I was down with the flu last week.

After I got better, I still stayed off oily and greasy foods, soft drinks, junk food, and the like. I was also drinking more water, which usually felt like a chore since there's always so much to do at the office that I would rather work so I would finish earlier rather than get up and get a drink of water...a really bad habit now that I think about it.

I feel I lost some weight the past two weeks, hope its not psychological or a figment of my daydreams. :P Due to the mini lifestyle changes that I had to make, I realized that weight(and perhaps overall health) is really the result of how we treat ourselves. And I, don't really pass in that area.


No comments: