Saturday, June 06, 2009

makeovers

Right now, I am in the process of changing myself. It's a self-makeover. It's time that I grow up. I've said this for the longest time, but somehow, I still can't do this, express myself more. I try to, but I just can't. Although lately, I've noticed that I've changed a bit. I've become more outgoing and I now know better to shut up and not react when there is something that is happening that is not according to what I think should be happening.

Also, before I may be annoyed when people overpower me. Now, I am thankful that I have people like them around me, because for one thing, they can overpower the one person that I can't control. That one person, I must be thankful for too, because he is teaching me to stretch my patience level. And in more ways than one, he and his supporter(not that he has just one, but there is this certain one that is very vocal) have let me know that I am not actually as meek as I thought I was. I can fight back and stand up for myself when I know whats right. I am not one to just stand down when people gang up on me and confront me for something I never did.

To more changes for the better......cheers!

No comments: