Saturday, March 14, 2009

busy busy busy

Life has been hectic the past few months. So many things to do...trying so hard to balance work and YAD and family, somehow 24 hours a day seems too short. I have barely had a good nights' rest since January. Unfortunately, it has caused me to be cranky. haha Am looking forward to my vacation in April. Although, it worries me as well. I am wondering how we're going to be finishing all the things that need to be accomplished in just a few weeks' time.

Aside from having an extremely long list of things to do, there are still other pressures from other outside forces, things that are unexpectedly popping up, and not having a lot of people. It's sort of driving me crazy, thinking what I should do next. This is all overwhelming me. I am trying to learn to prioritize and most importantly, dealing with difficult people. The latter is my most important agenda now.

This, like all things, shall pass....Just have to endure the stress for a few more months. 53 days till camp!

Still accepting registrants! Email me for inquiries. kichiko_yawun @ yahoo.com

No comments: