Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Mid-week respite

No work today...yey! I really need the extra day off. Have been too engrossed with work (among others, but yes, about half my day already goes to work lately that I have not had time to do stuff for myself. I can't even have a decent lunch break without people looking for me. The old saying that says all work and no play makes someone dull is so true. At times, I ask myself, "What am I doing?" There are instances wherein I'm so stressed that I lose track of what I should be doing and instead do a whole lot of stuff that isn't even part of my job responsibilities in the first place. I have to learn not to give in to demanding clients..and to prioritize my work before doing others' work.

On a side note, I am now a gym bunny again. I enrolled myself at Fitness First together with my officemates last week. Had my first gym session yesterday. Surprisingly, my muscles aren't as sore as I expected them to be. Need to lose weight before the holiday season starts. Sudden thought, I have to figure our how to maintain my weight during the holiday season if I do lose weight from now till December, that is. I hope to be able to be able to buy new clothes (in a smaller size) by December. *fingers crossed*

No comments: