Tuesday, September 04, 2007

pending projects balance-0

OMG! This is the first time in weeks since I didn't have any undone projects in my pending projects folder. I was able to finish the last PTL 4:30 this afternoon. Well, ok, its not because I worked faster or what. I didn't have the next PTL that came in because I'll be on leave starting tomorrow. Yey! Two weeks without PTL, BTS, TID and of course that pesky factor here at work.

The pilot episode of Pushing Daisies is out. We downloaded it via torrent. It's cute! Kinda creepy to think about, but at least the story is more or less fresh. Ok, maybe more. The __years __weeks __days __hours ___minutes voiceovers were amusing. Love the vibrant colours and the music. They remind me of fairy tales. The jokes were also witty and smart. There were lines like "You can't just touch someone's life and be done with it."

Anyway, see you guys in two weeks!

No comments: